Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Monday 25 July 2011

(English Cover) GP Basic - Jelly Pop







***Important*** If you'd like to use the lyrics for your cover or for anything else: 1. TELL ME 2. POST IT AS A VIDEO RESPONSE TO THIS VIDEO, and 3. CREDIT ME! (To credit, a simple "Lyrics by Silv3rT3ar ( www.youtube.com )" in the description box of your video is enough! :D) dl: www.mediafire.com I hope you guys like this cover! (Although it's sorta' sucky 'cause there was always people at home when I was recording and it was really awkward and... You should know what I mean) GP Basic is so young! They're all born in the same year as me, except for Janey, who's even younger X___x They're actually decent at live perfs considering how young they are. And I thought this song was super duper catchy! I love the MV, it's so cute, haha :D This song was a lot harder to make English lyrics for that actually made sense 'cause the English in the original didn't really make too much sense. I mean, it did, but barely xD I hope you like it anyways! GP Basic fighting!~ (^-^)/ Please comment, like, subscribe, and share this with your friends! ^__^ Note: I read over the English translations of this song and made lyrics that fit with the original and also rhymed, so the meanings are almost the exact same as the original~ LYRICS: Hoo!~ Tell me what cha, what cha, what cha wanna' Tell me what cha, what cha, what cha wanna' You really wanna' Come on ya What cha, what cha, really that cha runnah, uh! Come on ya, what cha got to say (holla!) Get into the rhythm today (holla!) Come on ya, what ...

Views:
56


9
ratings
Time:
03:10
More in
Music

Click here to watch out English video song!

No comments: