Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Friday 29 July 2011

Gaudete - Simple Remix - Steeleye Span.wmv







Welcome to CameraJams! Gaudete - Simple Remix - Steeleye Span. This video features Steeleye Span performing their hit song Gaudete, which they released in 1972. Although it certainly did not need it, as a little experiment I added a very simple drum track to it as I often wondered what it might sound like with one. The drum sounds were added manually, not utilizing any sequencing application or anything like that to work out where they should go so it's possible that the timing may be very slightly out here and there but in general none are very far out I believe. I liked the result and so here it is. The background video footage is all completely original and is a combination of video, still images and also some graphics and simple CGI that I have made in the past, which I have added certain effects and treatments to during editing. I looked at quite a few different sources to find the lyrics and translation and I eventually chose the details below to include in the video. In a few places in the song, I find it a little difficult to match what is being sung to the text that I have added to it, but in quite a few other places it is easier to understand what is being sung and that does seem to match. The following details were taken from and can be seen online at the address below: Wiki - en.wikipedia.org Gaudete "rejoice" in Latin) is a sacred Christmas carol, composed sometime in the 16th century. The song was published in Piae Cantiones, a collection of Finnish/Swedish ...

Views:
17


1
ratings
Time:
03:05
More in
Music

Click here to watch out English video song!

No comments: