Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Saturday 30 July 2011

【UTAU】Ikine Yumi - Akai Ame







Song: Akai Ame UTAU: Ikine Yumi This is my first UTAU-song I've made. Explanation (apology) At first I did want to make this song to be all-japanese, but my japanese is _very_ incomplete and in the refrain i gave up. That's why a part of the lyrics are in finnish. I DIDN'T want to make Yumi sing in finnish, but i really didn't have choises, because english is even worse I think... So, I'm not trying to make her sound "cool" or "new" or anything, when she sings finnish.. I HAD to do it.. Still, I'm pretty sure, that there might be some mistakes in japanese lyrics (and english too) and I'm very sorry about it. I should have been studing japanese much more before actually using it, but I wanted to complete this song now, because in two weeks I'll move to single apartment for 3 years, and making music there is impossible. And sorry for the unclear and simple video! But still I am pretty satisfied with the result. At least the music is ok xD And yeah, Even know Yumi sounds like a robot, (Compared to other UTAUs) I like her voice. I wish that I won't be the only one who hears Ikine Yumi and this song. Please comment & rate!! :)
From:
khisui

Views:
4


0
ratings
Time:
03:56
More in
Music

Click here to watch out English video song!

No comments: