Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Friday 5 August 2011

Arashi Truth MV ~ English Subtitles.







Watch in HD! This is one of my favourite Arashi songs which has been subbed by me. The translation isn't by me, though I did check it. I'm not good enough at Japanese to trust my own from scratch translation. Note: I don't own the music/video and so on. I do own the subs though. Anyways, enjoy. Full lyrics: yurari yureru hikari hitotsu A flickering single light, itami iyasu koto naku kieru fading away without healing the pain. "I take your life forever, you take my life forever" hirari ochiru namida hitotsu A single tear lightly falling, omoi todoku koto naku kieru fading away without reaching the feeling. "I take your life forever, you take my life" tomaranai toki ni hisomu Hiding in the endless time. ai wa kitto furisosogu ame no youni Love certainly fall down like the rain. (koboreochita namida no ato The traces of fallen tears. kogoe souna namida no iro The colour of frozen tears.) modorenai kioku meguru The memories that won't come back, go around. subete ubawareta kono yo no hate ni Everything at the end of this world has been stolen. (koboreochita namida no ato The traces of fallen tears. kogoe souna namida no iro The colour of frozen tears.) kanashimi... The sadness... tatoe donna owari wo egaite Even if I drew whatever kind of ending, mo kokoro wa nazo meite my heart is still in mystery. sore wa marude yami Just like the darkness, no youni semaru shinjitsu the truth is coming close. tatoe donna sekai wo egaite mo Even if I drew whatever kind of world, ashita wa ...

Views:
93


1
ratings
Time:
04:52
More in
Music

Click here to watch out English video song!

No comments: