Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Wednesday 17 August 2011

Extension 2 English Major Work - Katie







Music written by: Jaime Tulau My Extension 2 English Major Work in 2010, titled "Katie", stars Madison Chippendale, Anita Harris and Tim Lagarenne. Thank you so much for your acting! I enjoyed this subject in year twelve because it enabled me to incorporate music composition, photography and film editing in to one major work. I scored 92% for this externally, which I was really happy with. Proposal Introduction: "If you truly love something, it can cause you the most pleasure and the most pain. In life, we must decide what is worth making sacrifices for. The theme of choosing what is most important to you, and making these decisions, is what I will be addressing in my major work -- where it will link to my passion for music. This is relevant to me, because I have to make sacrifices to be a good musician, and it is universally important because everyone has to make sacrifices and decide what in their life is worth fighting for; because nothing worth having comes easy. In my movie, I will express that nothing worth having comes easy through the plot of a female musician who is dying from abusing drugs, due to the lifestyle she undertook in order to succeed as a musician. Her lack of success will inevitably resort her to using drugs, which will result in the sacrifice of her relationships and everything else that is important. Unavoidably, when she finally accomplishes achieving musical success, after much hard work and commitment, she will have no one to support her, or ...

Views:
0


0
ratings
Time:
08:00
More in
Film & Animation

Click here to watch out English video song!

No comments: