Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Friday 12 August 2011

[Lint] 1925 [Acoustic English Cover]







I really enjoyed singing this, although I am not completely happy with it. I'm satisfied though, and I really wanted to just sing and upload something. I really haven't been too active due to having summer school, and preparing for the upcoming normal school year. I've been trying to get things done for one chorus I am in, and I've been trying to just upload more, but I lost motivation for a while, so that stopped me from even trying to sing. Also, sorry for the text being so small, that wasn't intentional, sorry. *The after note in the video says this, if you are not able to read it; "Thank you everyone, for supporting me, and keeping my will to sing strong. I've made friends along the way, and I've seen some amazing singers as well. I appreciate all the support from subscribers, friends, comments, and from family.I will keep singing, for you and for myself as well. Thank you so much." That's true, thank you all so much. CREDITS *Song 1925 *Producer T-POCKET *Lyrics T-POCKET *Original Music T-POCKET *Original Singer Hatsune Miku *Acoustic Arrangement Yuzuki Riyu (sm13738606) *English Lyrics Ashe (Ashestoashesjc) *English Cover Vocals Lint (Linttaro) *Illustration ~sanikoko (@DeviantArt) I own nothing but my own vocals and the video. Thank you. Comments and constructive criticism is welcome.

Views:
3


1
ratings
Time:
03:36
More in
Music

Click here to watch out English video song!

No comments: