Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Wednesday 31 August 2011

「Mozaik Role - モザイクロール」 - [English] - 【NoR1oN】







Song: Mozaik Role - モザイクロールOriginal/Music: DEKO*27 Vocals: NoR1oN Lyrics: NoR1oN feat. MITSUMUSHI Picture: www.zerochan.net MP3: - *WATCH IN HD* *HEADPHONES RECOMMENDED* I do NOT own the picture or background music; I only own my vocals and lyrics. Description: - Lyrics: A single word, so sharp and deep, was just enough to, make you bleed, I wonder what is this, liquid made of? As you cried out in pain I figured we should call it "love" A lack of sympathy, and affection, That person is not me, A reflection, Although, I'm stuck with you, can I break free? Perhaps we're more alike than I once knew Is it alright to love... myself?! (laughter) Please tell me what is wrong and what is right, To be loved, to be crushed by our own hate Can I believe in ties which us unite? Disappear, fade away, my one beloved fate You know by the time it all ends, you are no longer my interest, My love for you was just, a simple lie, Yet feelings of regret, I cannot understand why. A lack of sympathy, and affection, That person is not me, A reflection, Although, I'm stuck with you, can I break free? Perhaps we're more alike than I once knew But even so I still love... you! Can you describe your passion for me now? As you cling, as you fight towards your own end Cast aside all pleasures as you lay down Along with your frail heart you try to defend Please tell me what is wrong and what is right, To be loved, to be crushed by our own hate Can I believe in ties which us unite? Disappear, fade ...
From:
NoR1oN

Views:
53


7
ratings
Time:
03:07
More in
Music

Click here to watch out English video song!

No comments: