Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Sunday 14 August 2011

SONiKA 「aiSeNMa」 Original Song







First original song in a while! This song was one huge test lol, I think it turned out pretty well! I've learned a lot of things from this song. Good and bad. xD The songs meaning can be interpreted in a bunch of different ways. I've been trying to make my lyrics more "vague" but still have meaning OTL I haven't written an English Original song in so long though, so this was kinda challenging... Also, I'm finally able to "sell" my music! So if you want to buy a "Deluxe" version of this EP in high quality, with a bonus MID file, go here!: circus-p.bandcamp.com However, since I know most of you are like me with barely any money lately, you can still get the instrumental+MP3 right here!!: www.mediafire.com Nico: www.nicovideo.jp Piapro: piapro.jp This is my first song under the name "CircusP" Normally I hate P names because of all the unneeded drama that surrounds them, but I felt so honored that people gave me a real one ; 0 ; Thank you! DoofusP is stupid and from my OLD nick name Although It would've been kinda funny to see what kind of names my new Nick-name would generate..."CheezP" "CheezyP" "CheezItsAreDericiousMmmm-P" lolol Anyways, I worked hard on this and I'm pretty proud so I hope you like it!! Long description is long :c

Views:
675


138
ratings
Time:
03:24
More in
Music

Click here to watch out English video song!

No comments: