Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Saturday 27 August 2011

【UTAU】 glow -Music Box Arrange- 【Ayane Wakana】+Eng Subs







ust by nmasao1 Original by Hatsune Miku Dark Append English translation from www.youtube.com Piano Box Arrange from www.nicovideo.jp Art by Crocerries (I only edited the background and added effects |D) Ayane also belongs to Crossaires [So in short I do not own most of the things I used here Orz] QUQ I srsly screamed when I saw a glow ust come out....srsly my bro thought I finally went insane XD Also I desperately wanted to use Ayane for something cool |D durr hurr~ Enjoy the song (or I kill u~ jk jk |D) PS. some parts maybe off timing cuz I only edited it by ear OTL the ust is actually for the original song so .....'nuff said I'll go sulk now *sulkplz*
From:
188Aiko

Views:
11


1
ratings
Time:
04:49
More in
Music

Click here to watch out English video song!

No comments: