Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Tuesday 30 August 2011

[Vocaloid] Mr. Music - RAP version - English fandub [Short]







What the heck, why not? XD I'm not even sure to even call this a rap lols ^^;; I am a fan of Alilem and LOLI.COM~~ I totally love their rap!! XD I wanted to write one ever since I heard their cover lols As soon as I heard Mr. Music, I knew that this will be the one to rap to lols I love this funky song! This is my first attempt rapping with so much free reign...I totally don't know how to approach this OO It was really fun to do but I'll probably stick to only rapping in kpop covers hehe ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫ MR. MUSIC Original lyrics: Reruriri & Ronchino=pepe & kagomeP English rap lyrics by Dreambelieva Hey Mister, Mr.Music oh Why don't you hug me a little bit tighter? My life is just so dull I'm losing my mind Hey, turn up will ya?! Lately, my heart is a little bit off I don't know why I am feeling this way With my burning passion locked away in my heart I couldn't move forward if I try I find myself just looking back to the good old days when it was alright Good times, sad times, oh way back when when everything was fine I spend too much time thinking of the past, On how to make it last as this moment past Losing focus of the present time Amiss, mistake, take hold, hold on So if we all just carry on from dusk to dawn, our routine's a yawn Our instincts will begin to deteriorate from misused as the day goes on by Life is too hard, I don't need it at all voided feeling inside, but I just let it slide This me, you see? I'm incredibly ...

Views:
129


7
ratings
Time:
01:41
More in
Music

Click here to watch out English video song!

No comments: