Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Monday 12 September 2011

2NE1 - Love is Ouch [English Fancover]







DISCLAIMER: I do not own the rights to the original song and video. All content © Copyright YG Entertainment Inc. All rights reserved. This is purely just a fan-made COVER. No profit has been collected in the making of this cover Hello! This song is very special to me first it's one of my favorite songs from 2NE1 and I'm very sad that they've never performed it on stage or make a music video for it! Second I'm so sad that my idol MoA had to delete her account, she was the one who worte the lyrics to this song. I really hope she signs YG or comes back. D: So thanks to her and to Sage because he sings the background vocals! And thanks to Dilara! Feedback is appreciated! Thanks for listening! Vocals Suika & Sage ( www.youtube.com ) Lyrics by MoA Mix by Suika (CookieNii :D) Download: www.mediafire.com Lyrics: (2NE1) Oh oh woo woah oh oh break it down now Woah woo oh oh woo oh oh oh Break it down now Oh oh woo woah oh oh break it down now Woah woo woah oh woo woah This how it's goin down You said you loved me but hey Now all you do is complain Tell me what's making you feel this way I'm getting tired so I ask you to stop It's best if we just call it off Hey I just can't stand what you say Avoid your phone calls for days I'll tell you what's going on You see I'm getting kinda tired and I'm asking you to stop Boy tell me what's up, what's up, I've already had enough We can't deny that our love has passed its prime And I feel tonight's gonna be the right time to say goodbye It's ...

Views:
263


28
ratings
Time:
03:52
More in
Music

Click here to watch out English video song!

No comments: