Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Saturday 10 September 2011

Blady - Crazy day (Vocal cover)







Umm.. Fast song, such a headache~! By right, é Rap is in Korean (but i rap it in English coz it'll be more easier for me, no need to stress too much~!! LOL  ic not much pple covering this song & dance, dunno y... think this group is very unpopular, just saw them performing on some music shows for 2 times only & the MV for this song is holy crap, kinda "Low class" (i don't like, it was shot in my country somemore!) *Throw my face*  ㅋㅋ.. but i still  this song, always make me keep repeating it  Oh yup, till now i still didn't know how to pronounce their group name.. dunno is "Bla-dy" or "B-Lady", at first i thought it was that "Bloody" ?!! Lolx =.=  So, how's my this.. Like? Dislike? (If u dislike, then i'll be very sad coz i put in really lot of effort~!!) haha

Views:
1


0
ratings
Time:
03:17
More in
Music

Click here to watch out English video song!

No comments: