Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Friday 9 September 2011

Uta no Prince Sama Maji Love 1000% (My Sweetest Love) - With Lyrics and English Translation







Once I reach 50 subscribers, I'll make a video of my top 10 animes, so please subscribe! Uta no Prince Sama Maji Love 1000% - My Sweetest Love With english translation and lyrics genres: music, romance, reverse harem If you would like to have any anime songs translated, please send me a message! (This video was made upon request, so feel free to request one as well!) **I know there seems like something went wrong with the background music. Yes, it was done on purpose. I want to test if that would help prevent this video from being taken down. ***Reason for the link at the end: When I had posted this video before, it was taken down as a copyright. Which is sad, because someone had requested that one. Therefore, I'm putting that onto Youtube as an unlisted video, so you can only see it if you click on the link.

Views:
0


0
ratings
Time:
01:55
More in
Music

Click here to watch out English video song!

No comments: