Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Wednesday 27 July 2011

Tong Hua by Guang Liang (English Cover with Lyrics)







This is me playing Tong Hua on the piano while singing; I added lyrics for anyone who wants to sing along. I learned this song by ear, so sorry NO SHEET MUSIC. I realize that I'm not the best singer and that the quality isn't great (I used the iTouch microphone for this), but hopefully you can still enjoy. Thanks, Zergfire Tong Hua / Michael Wong / Guang Liang / piano / cover / singing / lyrics on screen / piano sheet music / learn by ear / quality / iTouch / microphone / Tong Hua / Michael Wong / Guang Liang / piano / cover / singing / lyrics on screen / piano sheet music / learn by ear / quality / iTouch / microphone / Tong Hua / Michael Wong / Guang Liang / piano / cover / singing / lyrics on screen / piano sheet music / learn by ear / quality / iTouch / microphone / Tong Hua / Michael Wong / Guang Liang / piano / cover / singing / lyrics on screen / piano sheet music / learn by ear / quality / iTouch / microphone /

Views:
1


1
ratings
Time:
03:59
More in
Music

Click here to watch out English video song!

No comments: