Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Wednesday 27 July 2011

Will You Help Me??? [日本語字幕付]







[English] -(日本語は下にあります) Hi. I am not the kinda person to ask for help but this time, I REALLY REALLY need it. Long story short, I've applied for this contest on youtube called, ''Youtube Nextup,'' and if I remain within the last 8, I get the money to buy all music gears, camera, lighting and things that I need + I get to have the opportunity to go study about making videos in Tokyo for 5 days. They will announce the winner the day before my birthday... I haven't achieved anything in life, and I'm turning 26. This is such a great opportunity for me to go for what I really need to do in life. I wanna be a musician to offer music to youtube vloggers and hopefully video games and movies later on. What you need to do is simple: 1. Go here www.youtube.com 2. Click on Japanese Flag in the top right corner 3. Find my huge face and click on it 4. You'll see a big thumb up button so click on it! - it'll be 1 vote!!!! I am even happy to be able to apply for this but I really want to win this. If I win, it's a one step closer to my dream which is to create music for movies/video games!! I need to be who I want to be. Please please help!!X0 If you have the time, tell your friends...too..ifff you can..if.... Thank you so much for stopping by!! join my facebook event and let's share everything!!: www.facebook.com Other than here, you can reach me at - My music channel: www.youtube.com Twitter: twitter.com Facebook: www.facebook.com Myspace with my sample music: www.myspace.com ...

Views:
1017


102
ratings
Time:
08:07
More in
People & Blogs

Click here to watch out English video song!

No comments: