Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Thursday 1 September 2011

| ENGLISH FANDUB | Be Starters! | Mayo Chiki!







I DON'T OWN THE PICTURE OR THE MUSIC. Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use. ---------- Be Starters! (TV) Original Singer : Eri Kitamura Anime : Mayo Chiki! Picture : honey.di-gi-charat.net Lyric Adapation : Stephanie Williams This is not exactly a TV Size fandub because the karaoke was a betch to get like the TV size so I just made a short version. (If you want to use the karaoke, PM me for it C:) LYRICS (By me, use them, credit me) (Only 1 source for the lyrics, so mehhh) Embrace this unending feeling buried deep inside my heart and let us both fly high into the bright blue sky. On the days that nothing happens, I think of a future, and wish for it to come true with all my strength. Right now, confide in each other and promise not to give up Until our dreams are being fulfilled. Chase after your ambitions as fast as you can. The two of us are having fun while we are following our dreams. Embrace this unending feeling buried deep inside my heart It's known as courage. So why don't we Be Starters! No matter how many doors block our path, we'll open them with our heads held high. Fly far away (far away) Let us fly high, into the sky. ---------- Under Section 107 of the Copyright ...

Views:
17


1
ratings
Time:
01:32
More in
Entertainment

Click here to watch out English video song!

No comments: